May 23, 2013

post grad

So... I graduated on Sunday. I moved to Minneapolis on Monday. Started my internship on Wednesday, and today the sun is finally out!
It feels a little weird being a post-grad person, but I don't think it's actually hit me yet. I'm being super proactive to not let the inevitable "post-tour" depression weigh me down, so I'm doing things like making smoothies and blogging at 10:24am instead of 10:24pm. My room is full of color, I bought a candle yesterday, and I'm going to make bread this weekend. We're doing good.

I have been thinking about the direction I want this blog to go in. It seems to me that this project should be less full late night rants and more full of proactive, interesting, thoughtful, daytime explorations of my life. So I think that's where it's going to go. Not sure how I'll get there, but I have a few ideas that will probably show up in the next week or so.

So until then, here's to $30 bottles of red wine, basement living, and being on your own.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete