June 24, 2009

Shout out...

Just wanted to say Thank You to Starbucks today for filling up my water jug this morning! You kept me hydrated all day long.

And tonight was the first concert of our tour... it went well. Tons of fun, lots of mistakes and laughter, but we had a good time and we showed it. I wore sunglasses for Pentecost - I hope someone got pictures. Off to Columbia Heights tomorrow for Concert #2!

On another note, I've discovered that you can't play bongos with rings, that my gall bladder is not giving me problems, and I have high energy in the evenings. All good things. Oh, and Praise the Universe/God/Heavenly Being for the Internet and keeping in touch.

I have no more random information, except that I'm extremely tired, worn out, and ready to "conk," as my sister would say. Here's a hug for Alex and my parents, and Keri, and Amy, and Brenda, and Lela and Posie and Ginger...

No comments:

Post a Comment