October 5, 2010

oktoberfest

things i love about october:

1. you can totally tell that it's fall when you walk outside. it just feels like october. mmmmm.

2. my burfday. my best friend's burfday. my sister's burfday. RELIENT K!! it's a month full of parties!!

3. my parents come to visit and bring me money. and lots of hugs. :-)

4. i get to wear cute jackets.

5. getting up in the morning and dancing, just because it's october.

6. apfel cider, hot chocolate, bon fires.

7. october is the beginning of the Karla Performance Series. look for her in a recital hall near you.

8. every day is happy and the air is crisp and cool. pumpkin pie in the caf.

9. Fall Break 2010. weddings, hotel parties, green bay, 1/2 price pizza on sundays, laura val, franny. 'nough said.

10. halloween. i'm going to be mickey mouse this year. :-)


happy october 5th! t minus 10 days until epic festivities are under way. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment