November 7, 2010

harry, sally, and staying in bed all day

Today is a Sunday. It is also the second consecutive day that I have spent in bed due to illness. Just kinda sitting here, waiting for it to go away. It's the worst kind of illness, the kind that when you're laying down or sitting somewhere you feel fine and you think that you can get up and do stuff. But as soon as you stand up and move around, you're forced to sit back down cause the wooziness is too much to handle. I'm supposed to have 2 rehearsals today, too. This is The Suck.

So what is new with me...

I feel like I'm finally embracing my "projectness." I'm in a place where I am absolutely forced to take care of myself totally on my own, and it's good. It sucks, but... it's really good for me. All of my attachments are transforming themselves into fond memories, at least for right now. I can't say how things will be in a month or two, but right now I am glad for more Fond Memories and less Attachments.

I've been throwing myself into school and violin in the past couple of weeks. Kinda seems like me being sick is the outcome of overextending myself, but that's okay. I've hit both extremes on the Productivity Spectrum this semester, and hopefully I will find my way to a balance. SAC Spotlight had its final event this Friday night - Battle of the Bands! It went really well, I think. Six bands and about 350 people in the audience, Top Banana, a fabulous committee. All in all a good event. Theo and I were supposed to have an Eval Party today to finish all of our event evaluations, but we can't cause I'm stuck here in bed.

What else...

Oh man. A good friend just dropped off a giant carton of OJ and a sandwich from the co-op. Life is good.


I'm addicted to Stumbleupon. Some of my favorites:

love this


life hacks

orgasmic

:-)

life code of conduct


Happy Daylight Savings Time! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment