September 27, 2010

du hast gesprecht.

dear universe,

i realize it's been awhile since we've spoken. sorry about that.
i'm writing to petition the pattern that has emerged in my life as of late. the constant ups and downs, picking myself back up again after i fail time and time again... kinda getting old. i'm not enjoying life, and when i attempt to do so it ends up backfiring. i realize that there are lessons in every mistake, but as a part of this universe and as a piece of energy that affects every other living thing on the planet, my negative energy is shifting things in a way that i don't like; i'm wondering if we could shift the energy here towards peace. that would be awesome.
unless you tell me not to, i'm going to learn how to guard my heart. i'm so open to love in all forms that it's hurting rather than helping. at this point i'd rather be safe and protected than totally vulnerable like i normally am. i need a break from this mess. like i mentioned before, some peace would be a-mazing.
i've tried and failed on my own too many times now - i need some universal help.

signed,

kmd

No comments:

Post a Comment