September 5, 2010

four a.m. emptiness

i found this picture of washing machines in the neat little template design feature and fell in love. i'm sorry if you can't read my posts, but i love the washing machines. head over heels.

back at school. i'm still a project, more so now than ever. it's four in the morning, i'm still wearing my jeans and sac shirt from today's events, rolling around on my ball that is pretending it's a chair, listening to a good friend of mine tell me stories through my headphones. roommate is asleep, air conditioning is blasting, i have to pee. really bad.

don't you love the washing machines? they make me feel like i should go to a laundromat and do laundry. sit in one of those oversized hard plastic chairs and read a sketchy paperback novel. people watch out the window, contemplate getting waffles and terrible coffee at the place next door, think about gardening and those old home videos from 20 years ago.

it's four in the morning, i'm not making sense.

i miss this. i'll have to come back again, do some more laundry at four am. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment