June 13, 2010

can't stop, won't stop

This week has been marked by The Maine's CD, Can't Stop, Won't Stop. It's currently playing in my mom's giant blue van. It's only been in there for a week, but I already know every song. Whoops... I'm stuck on track 5 - check out the music video on YouTube. It was playing this afternoon while driving to a house that I'm taking care of for some friends the weekend while they are at a wedding. And, shhh, don't tell them that I stuck my feet in the pool and chilled for a little bit this afternoon:


And then driving back on the gravel road that leads to the main drag is my favorite:





So... It's kind of starting to feel like summer. I've done a couple spontaneous non-Karla like things, and I had my first pool encounter of the season! :-) I'm so lame, I know.

What do you think of the fresh look? I decided that this "project" needed to be updated. And it is, in a word, delicious.

Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment