June 15, 2010

post-jazz thoughts

Dear Cyberspace,

The whole point of me starting this blog was to allow myself to write, freely and generally without judgement - possible only because I know for a fact that only one, maybe two people actually read what I post. In that sense, the things that I write are thoughts in my head that I am able to eloquently arrange in sentences by picking words that best represent these thoughts. And generally when I pose questions, they tend to be rhetorical and without answer. So if you are wondering what the answers to the questions are, there aren't any. I'm still trying to figure it out. That's why this is "project karla" and not "mission accomplished karla."

There are bits and pieces that you don't know, don't yet understand, and might not ever be able to comprehend. I say this only because these words are from my head, they are written for no one and by no one except myself. If you like them, then I am glad. If you don't, then I am sorry. It's just what's in my head, that's all.

Fondly,

Karla Marie



P.S. Oh yeah, and jazz was good tonight, thank you for asking. I went by myself and was accompanied later by my guitar player! We jammed with the bassist and drummer from the onstage combo. It was slightly epic, and we're going back for more next week. Oh, how I love Tuesday nights at the Shrimp.

P.P.S I'm working on a new song. It's about me. Perhaps I will post it when I am finished. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment