June 15, 2010

tuesdays

The only reason I can say for sure that bad things always seem to happen on Tuesdays is that I go to a jazz club every Tuesday night to eat seafood and play a few tunes with the on stage combo. And for the past two Tuesdays, there has been some sort of situation that keeps me from enjoying myself and fully appreciating the experience.
The first Tuesday it was an email that set things off.
Last week it was my own insecurities about the dress I was wearing.
And this week, it's the realization that no, I really can't do anything right these days, and if I hurt one person, I automatically hurt another person, too. It's like a freaking domino set up, except there's only 3 dominos and I'm the one that picks all three of us up every single time.

So, what am I supposed to do? Here I am, at another well in this rock bottom world I'm in, and if the only way is up, do I have to keep hurting people that I care about to get out of this mess?

I'm just so confused. But the only voice I'm listening to now is Ingrid Michaelson's, cause she is telling me to keep breathing, and that is the most logical thing I can think of to do right now.

Here's my picture for today... Went to the airport this morning, and had trouble finding parking. Cheers to the busiest airport in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment